Cap in Softshell - A defiant symbol of rebellious power
This military cap is a defiant symbol of power. When you wear it, you wear it with pride. You’re holding power in your hands. You have the ability to control situations with a deft and strong hand. You’re letting people know you’re in charge.
It's an incredibly versatile accessory to add dominating energy to any outfit. It’s styled with a small brim, a peak, and a Future Ripp hat band. It’s got a buckle in the back to give you the perfect fit.
This military cap reminds you: Be bold. Be decisive. Be unafraid to get what you want.
Model: Lara Aimee
Photo: Mew Chiel
Softshell: super cosy, wind - and water repellant
- Top- Fabric 100 % Polyamid ( PA )
- Membrane 100 % Polyurethan ( PU )
- Backing Fabric: 100 % Polyester ( PES )
- To keep your Softshell items clean, you just need to air them and clean them lightly with a cloth or brush.
- If it is very dirty you can also machine wash at 30 degrees with a wool cycle.
- Never wash with fabric softener, bleach or washing powder, use fine detergents for wool.
- Air dry - do not use a tumble dryer or iron for drying.
- Do not impregnate until dry.