Zar Jacket in Softshell - A timeless jacket that radiates dominance
The Zar Jacket screams authority in big, bold letters. It’s a mark of honor, pride, and power. It’s a symbol of the power that lies in the hands of the rebels. It emphasizes your waist for a feminine hourglass figure. It exaggerates your shoulders for an increased authoritative feel.
It’s styled with rolling Future Ripp panels from collar to waist to give you the figure emphasis you crave. It’s got a front-opening zipper for ease of use. It’s a well-balanced mix of futuristic elements with classical elements of the past.
Let everybody know who’s the boss with the Zar jacket.
Model: Luisa Braun
Photo and editing: Aley Blyg
Softshell: super cosy, wind - and water repellant
- Top- Fabric 100 % Polyamid ( PA )
- Membrane 100 % Polyurethan ( PU )
- Backing Fabric: 100 % Polyester ( PES )
- To keep your Softshell items clean, you just need to air them and clean them lightly with a cloth or brush.
- If it is very dirty you can also machine wash at 30 degrees with a wool cycle.
- Never wash with fabric softener, bleach or washing powder, use fine detergents for wool.
- Air dry - do not use a tumble dryer or iron for drying.
- Do not impregnate until dry.